Globe UAV develops intelligent drone systems
controlled across national borders.
Globe UAV develops complete drone systems that can be controlled beyond national borders. Globe UAV systems offer significantly higher efficiency due to the unrestricted range, the intuitive operating concept and the above-average flight time.
Conventional systems are restricted in their range by a limited transmission power. In addition, the transmission through obstacles and topography is severely restricted. In an urban environment, video transmission often only reaches a few hundred meters. In contrast, Globe UAV offers almost unlimited application options by using the mobile network. Optimum data transmission is thus achieved not only in rural areas, but especially in inner-city areas with its excellent network coverage, despite the high density of buildings.
Furthermore, the Globe UAV system offers a sophisticated security concept:
Groundstation "SkyGate" PC software
• 256Bit AES data encryption
• Direct data connection between drone and ground station
• Use of all available cellular frequencies: 4G, 3G, 2G and Edge
• Weather-related start authorization
• Digital checklist before every flight
• User profiles with differentiated access rights
• Full-screen flight recording
• Administrator access
• Optimized data transfer with only 100ms latency
• Permanent Full HD video transmission
• Detailed map shows the position of the drone
• Poligon virtual fence
• Flight-related data on the main screen
• Status monitoring of the drone
• Different flight modes
• Manual & automatic parachute release
• Calculation of the battery consumption for the return flight
• Automatic landing on low battery
• Transceiver and transponder supported
GLOBE UAV DRONE HARDWARE
• High reliability due to twin-prop propulsion
• Integrated parachute for emergency situations (bird strike or similar)
• 6-circuit high performance battery for redundant power supply
• Master-Slave flight controller architecture
• Integration of Mode-S transponder / transceiver
The heart of our Globe UAV system is the ground station "SkyGate" with its intuitive user interface. The live image transmission of the copter camera combined with the current position of the drone on the map provide a maximum of clarity. All flight-relevant data is integrated in the user interface.
The control of the drone is made via a common computer keyboard. All key functions on the ground station keyboard are highlighted separately. Special aeronautical requirements for the operator are not required. An operation with remote control system in open field under changing weather conditions belongs to the past and is therefore a considerable relief for the user.
REGARDLESS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS
Even adverse weather conditions pose no challenges. Heavy rainfall, wind speeds up to 5Bft and temperatures from -20° to +50° Celsius are real-world tested scenarios.
DIFFERENT PAYLOADS TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
The intended use defines the installation of the various system solutions.
High-performance camera gimbals with 30x optical zoom and tracking function identify people and vehicles up to 250m away.
The operator is supported during nocturnal missions by integrated thermal and night vision functions. Regardless of the day time, safe operation with no restrictions is guaranteed.
Sensors for the air quality and specific gas measurement provide real-time data to the operator. Lidar scanners and geo-tagged images deliver data for post-processing 3D terrains.
The newly developed "Rapid Release Claw" Transport solution will automatically allow a quick and easy attachment of a container to the drone. The triggering can be done optionally on the ground (for example, transport of blood containers) or also in the air. (e.g., dropping a life jacket)
ON STANDBY ROUND THE CLOCK
For stationary applications requiring fast system readiness, we have developed a special drone hangar. This ensures optimal protection against vandalism, climatic conditions and offers through the integrated charging function of the battery 24/7 availability.
GLOBE UAV EUROPE
GLOBE UAV GmbH
Sales | Server Location | Development
p: +49 2944 48 99 60
© 2018 GLOBE UAV | 4G LTE UAV solutions for long distance flights. All Rights Reserved.